Website Texas First Bank
Responsible for helping employees enroll in company benefit programs. Duties include communicating benefit options to employees, keeping accurate records of employee insurance information, and overseeing the enrollment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned:
- Administers various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, company provided benefits, supplemental benefits, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Conduct new-hire benefits orientation and explain benefits self-enrollment system.
- Assures employees’ benefit questions and issues are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enter employee information into various vendor databases and updates as necessary.
- Audit invoices for accuracy and submit for payment.
- Lead and organize the annual open enrollment process, including communications, set up and changes in the HRIS.
- Administer and oversee the FMLA and ADA process and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Compile data for 401k census, internal and external audits and responds to auditor requests.
- Lead and organize 401k open enrollments twice a year.
- Enter 401k changes and new hire 401k enrollments into the payroll system.
- Set up and maintain all employee files.
- Complete and submit Workers Compensation Claims and respond to requests for additional information; including non-employee accident reports that occur on company premises.
- Provide ongoing benefit communications and materials.
- Administer quarterly random drug testing.
- Communicate monthly birthdays and anniversaries and requests for retirement gift checks according to policy and procedures.
- Back-up other HR team members as needed.
Education and Special Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Sitting extended periods of time; sufficient dexterity of hands/fingers to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment.
- 40 hours workweek; Monday – Friday.
I understand that this job description should in no way be construed as a contract for employment, but rather is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to or from this job at any time. It is not designed to contain nor be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities and/or qualifications required of an employee assigned to this job. These job duties may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Further, I understand that if I have any physical limitations or require any accommodations in order to perform the essential functions of my job, I must immediately inform my supervisor.
If interested, please contact Nicholas Turner at NTurner@haul.org for more information on how to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com