REPORTS TO: Resident Services Manager
LDG Development and our affiliated companies are growing rapidly to produce higher levels of much-needed affordable housing across the nation. Our founding belief that “Everyone Deserves a Quality Place to Live” has resulted in an organization that has now achieved #1 Ranking as Affordable Housing Developer and our focus on our employees and company culture has resulted in Top Best Places to Work in Louisville each of the last two years. We believe that the foundation of a stable supporting living environment allows individuals to thrive and accomplish their dreams in education, career paths, and more. The overall reputation and quality that LDG puts forward in all business practices are key to keeping our goals alive.
The On-site Resident Services Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Resident Services Manager and the designated Asset Manager to assess residents’ needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and implementation of specified programming at assigned properties.
- Oversee and serve as a liaison to outside vendors regarding residents at designated properties.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with residents, reporting upward needs for changing new programs implementation.
- Collaborate with Resident Services Director on the creation of program budgeting.
- Maintain data collection for HIPPA compliance (i.e. Sign-in sheets, resident communications, events, etc.)
- Coordinate supplies needed for program events.
- Act as liaison with outside vendors
- Entry-level relevant experience in Social Services, Social Work, or Education preferred.
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Basic computer knowledge with MS Excel, MS Word, and Apricot Systems
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to utilize resources effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking), strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Self-directed and takes initiative.
- Flexible scheduling nights & weekends
If you have the qualification to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to:
Manager, Workforce Development and Training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com