Health & Wellness Initiative
HAUL’s Health and Wellness initiative provides services that help individuals live longer and have a better quality of life which directly benefits their families, communities and ultimately the nation.
Health and Wellness Initiative
HAUL’s Health and Wellness Initiatives provide services pertaining to access to quality and affordable health care and increased knowledge of how to manage their health because they have been equipped with knowledge, tools, and resources that yield healthy lifestyles.
Houston Area Urban League Insurance Assistance Call Center
713-393-8700 or 281-220-6012
When you are ready to enroll in Marketplace Insurance, Medicaid, CHIPS, you need the below information for all individuals in your household (who live with you or are listed on your tax return), even if they are not going to apply for insurance coverage:
- Name and date of birth
- Current income and tax adjustments (such as alimony or student loan interest)
- Employer’s name and address
- For all individuals who will apply for coverage, you also need:
- Social Security number(if they have one) and an immigration document number (if they are not a citizen and type)
- Current insurance information, including policy number