At Alcon, we are driven by the meaningful work we do to help people see brilliantly. We innovate boldly, champion progress, and act with speed as the global leader in eye care. Here, you’ll be recognized for your commitment and contributions and see your career like never before. Together, we go above and beyond to make an impact in the lives of our patients and customers.
We foster an inclusive culture and are looking for diverse, talented people to join Alcon. As an Assembler Operator I, you will be trusted to perform a variety of tasks supporting production assembly operations as part of our Manufacturing Team in Houston, TX!
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Performing tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations assemblies and subassemblies such as socket bonding, plastic joining, component assembly, wrapping, material packaging and product testing.
- Reading, understanding, and following all Work Instructions, (MAP’s, SOP’s) always.
- Conducting quality inspections on products in accordance with quality specifications.
- Working on assembly line and placing components in correct sequence and interacting with automated production equipment.
- Reworking or reprocessing assemblies and subassemblies.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
What you’ll bring to Alcon:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Work Hours: Weekend Shift (12 hours): Saturday and Sunday; 4:00 AM – 4:00 PM (part-time; 24 hours per week)
- Travel Requirements: 0 – 5%
- Relocation Assistance: None
- Sponsorship Available: No
How You Can Thrive at Alcon:
- See your career like never before with focused growth and development opportunities.
- Join Alcon’s mission to provide outstanding, innovative products and solutions to improve sight, improve lives, and grow your career.
- Alcon provides a robust benefits package including medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage, retirement plan, paid time off, and much more!
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
After you apply online, pleases send your resume to Rommell Williams; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com