Houston Area Urban League
Housing Data Entry Specialist
The person in this role will facilitate administrative functions in support of the Houston Area Urban League’s Housing programs. Reports to Housing Service Manager.
· To facilitate clerical functions for the agency, which includes data entry, facilitation of intakes, compiling reports, follow-up calls, event coordination, and other clerical responsibilities as assigned.
· Provide oral and written clerical reports regarding status and performance to management as requested.
· To offer constructive feedback to supervisor regarding the identification of areas of improvements associated with the agency’s data systems.
· Communication and coordination of daily assignment with Shared Resource Team.
· To align daily workflow with completion requirements from applicable content areas.
· To utilize effective communication in completing tasks.
· At least 2 years of related clerical work (preferably in a non-profit environment); experience in a lead administrative role is preferred.
· Ability to type at least 55 words a minute.
· Associate Degree or College Degree
· Database expertise a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have proven employee/customer relations skills with emphasis on conflict resolution.
· Must have superior time management skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management.
· Must have the ability to serve as a change agent.
· Must understand and be capable of articulating the Houston Area Urban League message.
· Professional demeanor
· Excellent computer skills to include proven ability in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If interested, please contact Nicholas Turner at NTurner@haul.org for more information on how to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org