With a worldwide reputation for its innovative offshore solutions, the engineering team at Seatrax supplies the offshore oil and gas and commercial industries with the most reliable, safe
and easily-maintained cranes. Founded in Houston, Texas, USA, Seatrax has expanded its reach to include locations in Louisiana as well as the United Kingdom and maintains numerous U.S.
and international patents, demonstrating our success in engineering, designing, and manufacturing pedestal cranes that excel in a variety of offshore applications.
We are looking for a qualified Fitter to join our team.
1. High School diploma or Equivalent
2. 1 year min experience
3. Pass fitter test
Job requirements and responsibilities include:
1. Read and understand engineering blueprints
2. Fit up components to engineering blueprints
3. Capable of using required measuring tools
4. Follow job operation as per work order
5. On completion of sub-assemblies or assemblies notify Q.C. for checking
6. Report any weld discrepancies to Fabrication Leadman or Q.C.
7. Keep work area neat and clean
8. Follow all company safety rules
If interested, please contact Nicholas Turner at NTurner@haul.org for more information on how to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org