Meow Wolf opens portals of possibility. Come as you are!
We are individuals who inspire creativity in people’s lives through art and exploration, so that our combined imaginations can transform the world we live in. We create immersive and interactive experiences that transport audiences into fantastic realms of story and exploration. Our Vision is to be the world’s leading creative company, reimagining the paradigm of art and storytelling, to make a positive difference in the world.
We share a strong commitment to Belonging through our values of:
- Collaborative Creativity: We believe the act of creating together amplifies possibilities.
- Provocative Playfulness: We celebrate the unexpected because it is the doorway to discovery.
- Outsiders Welcome: We are all outsiders at heart, and we create space for everyone to feel like they belong.
- Authentic Compassion: We are “kind punks” – supportive to each other and standing up for what we believe in.
- Audacious Courage: We have the courage to radically reinvent ourselves to push the boundaries of art.
- Prior experience as a General Manager, Company Manager, Operations Director, or role with relevant responsibilities
- Minimum 10 years management in attractions, live entertainment, sports, hospitality, museums, and/or operations environment
- Minimum 5 years experience developing budgets, financial strategy, and managing profitability
- Direct experience with immersive theater, art installations, theme/amusement park entertainment, an/or event production and management
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Houston metro area
Desired Characteristics and Qualities:
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Embrace and exemplify Meow Wolf Culture
- Be enthusiastic about work and creating a transcendental guest experience
- Listen and communicate with compassion and positivity
- Demonstrate flexibility and a receptiveness to change
- Willing to work outside comfort zone to assist guests or fellow team members
- Maintain professional courtesy and behavior at all times
- Be a “People Person” – friendly, understanding, compassionate, positive
For direct referral to Hiring Manager, please complete Intake form by clicking apply and send your resume to Chris Flanagan – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-220-6016
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.