Gulf States Toyota
The Supply Chain HR Consultant I under the leadership of the HR Manager or Director of HR & HSE – Supply Chain Ops will provide primary general HR services to the supply chain operations business units (VPC, PDC, ASG) work directly with associates at all levels to ensure that all HR data is correctly captured and recorded in multiple HR databases and compliant with state and federal laws, maintain associate files and conduct file audits as required, support recruiting efforts to find and place top talent, Support HR processes to provide business essential, cost effective, services to associates and business units across all shifts of operation. Support the internal human resources employment, employee relations and compliance programs of GST- Supply Chain Ops, consult with, coach and counsel managers and associates regarding processes, policies, and proper business conduct and demonstrate consistent corporate commitment to the Values Statement.
- Reliable, consistent, on-site attendance is a requirement. This position requires punctuality and dependable attendance in order to meet the needs of the business; including attending and participating in meetings and presentations
- Provides assistance to associates regarding Human Resources policies that impact the new hire entry of paid time off, compensation, and regulatory requirements while obtaining the proper approvals for all transactions.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year College or University; plus 1-2 years of Human Resources experience or equivalent of education and experience with an emphasis in employment and/or associate relations required.
- Demonstrated ability and previous experience maintaining strict confidentially
- Working knowledge of benefit programs and leave administration (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Education Reimbursement, FMLA etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills-Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you have the qualification to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to:
Manager, Workforce Development and Training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com