Job Title: Industrial Projects Implementation and Process Improvement Manager
Job Location: Houston, Texas
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers’ increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Projects Implementation and Process Improvement Manager. As a member of the Senior Industrial Projects Team, the primary role is to ensure a structured implementation of Strategic Accounts and Projects. A supportive and hands on role in post implementation process alignments, technical bid support and with continuous process improvements for designated strategic accounts.
- Implementation of New Business for Strategic Accounts and Projects –Tasks include:
- Organizing meetings and implementation agenda – Internal and External
- Establish an SOP to enable a smooth handover to operations. SOP to highlight the uniqueness of the account, rather than the standard internal DGF/IP process.
- Lead cross functional teams at the implementation phase, who have been designated to handle a particular account or project.
- Teams include Local Ops, GSC and overseas offices.
- MMS 360 / C2C / MyDHLi alignment.
- Operational Process Support of Implemented Strategic Accounts and Projects
- Internal Reviews and Process realignments
- Technical Support to Tender Management, for identified Strategic Accounts and Projects, specific to Implementation and Processes.
Other Tasks as assigned.
Skills / Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Operations and Customer Service.
- High Level Leadership Skills (communication, motivation and interpersonal skills)
- Demonstrates strong communication capabilities.
- Easily capable of making well informed decisions.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- 6+ years Freight Forwarding experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience.
For direct referral to Hiring Manager, please complete Intake form by clicking apply and send your resume to
Harvey Kelley – email@example.com or call 281-220-6022
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.