DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers’ increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Projects Project Coordinator.
- Adhere to HSE requirements.
- Adhere to SOP and SAP.
- Adhere to Air & Ocean general KPIs.
- Co-ordinate logistics service to the project up to destination(s).
- Co-ordinate communication between Service Providers and DHL.
- Co-ordinate operation and logistic teams at key locations, in close co-operation Project Manager.
- Liaise closely with other locations to ensure strong communication links are maintained.
- Liaise, in close co-operation with service providers to co-ordinate transport of cargo from ports of entry to destination.
- Ground level logistics planning.
- Participate in co-ordination of all shipments.
- Support team members during peak periods in different areas of operation when required.
- Reviewing KPI’s with Project Manager to identify areas of improvement.
- Ensure project compliance with Customs and other shipping regulations.
- Co-operate, and work very closely with other team members in other locations.
- Attend meetings with entire Logistics Team to give all members the opportunity to receive information and give feedback where required.
Skills / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience required.
- Strong operational skills.
- Strong knowledge of logistics.
- Heavy lift domestic trucking experience.
- Strong team skills.
For direct referral to Hiring Manager, please complete Intake form by clicking apply and send your resume to
Harvey Kelley – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-220-6022
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.