Job Number: 2022-6387
Job Title: IT Security Intern
Providing Network Security Administration to all CITGO’s users so that they can carry out their responsibilities for their daily job functions. Such security services will most often take the form of Network Access Administration, operation of security software tools on behalf of other business units, and monitor all CITGO’s Network activities.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a bachelors or masters in a technology related field.
List any specialized training or unique skills required:
- Would prefer candidates with Network Security interests.
- Must be self-motivated
- Team player.
- Committed to the department and CITGO.
- Must work well in a team setting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a flexible environment which is fast paced and customer driven.
If interested, please contact Nicholas Turner at NTurner@haul.org for more information on how to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com