Gulf States Toyota
A Reach Truck Operator, under the leadership of a designated Supervisor or Manager, will support the processes needed to satisfy new and current customer demands for Toyota products. An Associate will 1) receive and stock parts and accessories and/or 2) pick and ship parts and accessories in the PDC depending on specific assignment.
- Timely, consistent and predictable attendance.
- Safely drive various types of material handling equipment (for example, narrow aisle reach truck, fork lift, tugger, order picker) for extended periods of time.
- Work safely; comply with all safety rules, maintain a clean, neat, safe work area; use equipment and tools safely; and wear required personal protective equipment. Report incidents as soon as possible.
- Meet and exceed quality and productivity standards.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and job instructions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited school required; plus zero to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willing to cross train in other areas as needed
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS*
- Valid driver’s license required. Ability to maintain a current Power Industrial Vehicle (PIV) certification on a reach truck.
If you have the qualification to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to:
Manager, Workforce Development and Training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org