Our client is seeking for a Solar Sales Specialist to drive sales growth of its ArcMinPV family of ground-mount steel racking & single-axis tracker products for upcoming solar projects. This position will focus on business development with both previously developed relationships and newly identified target customers.
- Hit minimum weekly, monthly, and annual productivity and sales goals.
- Maintain contact with existing clients from former solar PV projects and leverage your relationships to expand the opportunity pipeline.
- Develop new opportunities through approved vendor lists, requests for proposal, letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, and customer outreach through customer relationship management software
- Prepare preliminary project estimates & financing cash flows.
- Present detailed proposals to prospects
- Deliver technical and commercial presentations
- Generate additional revenue opportunities through networking and referrals
- Partner with cross-functional departments to accomplish mutual objectives
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of local and regional competition, understanding market pricing, utility rates, grant, and incentive programs as well as current mix of product and services
- Regular travel required for client meetings
- Act as the internal “voice of customer” to align business performance to client needs
- Participate in training as required to perform your role
- Program, company policies, and HS&E regulations
- Sales with at least 5 years experience, selling into solar industry vertical
- Working knowledge of fixed-tilt racking and single-axis tracker technology
- Deep knowledge of the Energy industry and operations, specifically renewables and/or utility solar construction
- Understanding of the solar value chain, including a background in market penetration and product development
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in maintaining and growing business with existing clients and development of new clients
Skills, Training or Special Knowledge:
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Dynamics365, PLM/PDM and/or CRM data systems
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Starting at $90,000.00 annually
If interested, please contact Nicholas Turner at NTurner@haul.org for more information on how to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com