At Alcon, we are driven by the meaningful work we do to help people see brilliantly. We innovate boldly, champion progress, and act with speed as the global leader in eye care. Here, you’ll be recognized for your commitment and contributions and see your career like never before. Together, we go above and beyond to make an impact in the lives of our patients and customers.
We foster an inclusive culture and are looking for diverse, talented people to join Alcon. As a Warehouse Operator II – Receiving, you will be trusted to perform a combination of manual and clerical duties at our Manufacturing Facility in Houston, TX!
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Performing shipping and/or receiving duties which may require the use of hand trucks, forklifts, and other devices, as well as computers to maintain data.
- Receiving incoming materials and preparing materials for shipment.
- Focusing on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Verifying quantity, weight, and conformance of materials.
- Preparing records of materials shipped and bills of lading.
- Routing materials to destinations.
- Laying out, fabricating, and assembling nonstandard shipping crates and boxes, and preparing parts and tooling for special shipment.
- Routinely lifting 25-30 pounds, long periods of standing, working at heights up to 25 feet.
What you’ll bring to Alcon:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Location: Fannin Warehouse, Houston, TX
- Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Travel Requirements: 0 – 5%
- Relocation Assistance: None
- Sponsorship Available: No
How You Can Thrive at Alcon:
- Join Alcon’s mission to provide outstanding, innovative products and solutions to improve sight, improve lives, and grow your career.
- Alcon provides a robust benefits package including medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage, retirement plan, flexible time off, and much more!
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
After you apply online, pleases send your resume to Rommell Williams; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com